Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My life just got infinitely better

Hey Everyone!
I am super excited right now because I just got a call from the manager at Plato's Closet and she offered me a job! I get to quit working at that awful JJ and work somewhere where they actually give me hours! She already has me scheduled to work 28 hours next week! I think last week I worked.....maybe 12 at JJ. They refuse to give me any hours or put me on an actual schedule. Plus I'm pretty sure the place is a festering pool of negative energy. Everyone's too busy to be nice or helpful, which I'm not OK with. I'm so happy that I was offered this other job. It sounds like it will be a really neat place to work. Yay! That's probably the best thing to happen to me since I came here. Although some random guy DID hit on me at the Goodwill the other day, but that was more awkward than anything else. :/
I did find some cute shoes there, though.

And uh, school is going pretty well. Classes are picking up which makes things nice and I think I've got a pretty good idea of how things are going to work for the semester. Most of my professors do things the same way every week which makes it easy to remember everything I need to do. So yeah, things are going well. I'll finally get a paycheck this Friday and although it won't be much it will still be something. Go life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute shoes are good...