Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Week

Hello All,
So last week was my first week of classes. They went pretty well as far as I am concerned and I think I will enjoy most of them. I already have a paper due on the 9th of September so I'll have to get working on that somewhat soon. It will be nice to get back in the swing of things after my summer vacation but right now I'm also wishing I were still doing nothing. I worked yesterday and it was my first day of actual work, although it wasn't exciting in the least. I cleaned a lot of things while I was there and I wrapped a few sandwiches but that was all. I was only there for two hours which sucked because I didn't make any money. Tomorrow I will be going in for four hours which is good, and we'll see how it goes. The people there seem really nice and friendly so I don't think I'm going to have any problems as long as I can remember what goes on all the sandwiches and make them quickly enough. I guess the goal is to have the sandwich to the customer 30 seconds after they order, which is pretty damn quick. I haven't made any actual sandwiches yet but I'm sure I will do that tomorrow. Blah, blah, blah, I know this is really exciting to read.
Well I think I might go for a bike ride. I want to check out the library here in town and it's only about seven blocks away so I might as well take my bike. Hope all is going well for all you readers out there. Take care until next time!

No comments: