Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Close to Freedom

I am only one day away from being done with school for the year. I'm still in Minneapolis at the moment so that's why I haven't really written anything. I think I will be moving to Indiana in August, so not for a few months yet. I hope to have enough money saved up by then to drive down there and pay for everything that I need for two months. I don't think I will have a problem saving the money. I only have $900 right now (I need about $2500) but by the end of this week it could be $1200, which would be amazing. Either way, I'm going to work for two months before leaving and that should be plenty of time to save the rest.

I hope that once I get to Indiana I can actually make use of this thing. I want to be able to post pictures and keep everyone updated without having to tell the same thing to a hundred people. Well anyhow, I guess I just wanted to actually write something in this since I started it. Hopefully I'll have more interesting things to say in the months to come. Take care!

No comments: